Try this delicious recipe using four local ingredients from our Episode 3. It is a quick meal that doesn’t take a lot of time, but you can feel good about it. As Chef Brooks would say, “mmmmm mmmmm good!”.
Spicy Fromage Blanc Chicken Slider
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 4 slider buns
- 2 chicken breast from Crystal Lake Farms
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 oz fromage blanc 3 pepper from White River Creamery
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- Bit of lime juice
- 2 slices pork belly bacon from Bansley Berkshire Ridge
- Ozark Mountain Bibb Lettuce from Ozark All Seasons Farm
- 1 fresh tomato
- 3 tbsp oil
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon on medium until crispy and fat has been rendered. Remove from pan on to a paper towel. Save the oil in the pan.
- Slice chicken breast in half, long ways. Season with Cajun seasoning and lime juice. Heat the pan and sear chicken on medium high until it reaches 165 degrees. Slice the cheese and place on top of chicken to let it melt.
- Smear the bread with mayo and mustard! Place a slice of lettuce on the bottoms. Then a slice of tomato. Don't forget to put bacon on top and serve!
The Host and Executive Producer, Steven Brooks, knows foods. With over 10 years experience as an Executive Chef for various local restaurants and Country Clubs in Northwest Arkansas, he has ...Read more about this chef..