There are no complicated steps to follow when preparing this roasted medley of tender pork and veggies. Just season with herbs, then pop in the oven for 10 minutes. This is easy to make with local produce and meat from your farmers market. Just plan ahead and make your tummy a happy with is hearty and healthy meal.
Pork Tenderloin Vegetable Medley
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.8 /5)
- 3 Rating
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise in thirds.
- 1 yellow squash, cut lengthwise and half
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into big chucks
- 2 cups of small potatoes
- Preheat broiler to 400° and boil pot of water with potatoes. In an oven-safe skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Season pork tenderloin on both sides with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and chili powder. Place in skillet and brown both sides.
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes until it is 140° inside.
- In an second skillet while pork is cooking, heat butter over medium heat. Add vegetables, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes. Season first with rosemary and parsely, last with garlic clove.
- Remove pork from oven and check internal tempature with a thermometer. Slice to plate nicely with vegetable and soft potatoes.
The Host and Executive Producer, Steven Brooks, knows foods. With over 10 years experience as an Executive Chef for various local restaurants and Country Clubs in Northwest Arkansas, he has ...Read more about this chef..