Summertime recipes are the so much fun to play with. Blueberries in desserts are easy to find, but finding a way to get them at the dinner table can be tricky. Try topping your Salmon with this Blueberry Chutney recipe using local berries from Neal Family Farms. You will not be disappointed.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup of Chives
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Honey
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion and garlic in the hot skillet until fragrant and onion is slightly softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir blueberries into onion mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, ginger, cinnamon, and salt to blueberry mixture.
- Cook and stir until chutney is thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Another way to try it is to refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes. Then serve cold.
The Host and Executive Producer, Steven Brooks, knows foods. With over 10 years experience as an Executive Chef for various local restaurants and Country Clubs in Northwest Arkansas, he has ...Read more about this chef..