Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season. Here is a quick recipe to keep your guest happy while your finishing up the meal in the kitchen or for playing games afterwards. It is delicious and simple. Only a few ingredients, but taste unique and fruity. Enjoy!
Baked Brie with Honeyed Raspberries and Walnuts
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 1/2 Cup (2 ounces) toasted Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cups) Raspberries
- 2 wheels (8 ounces) ripe Brie, box reserved
- Water crackers or baguette slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the Walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet along with sliced baguette to toast. Bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, place Brie, in its box, on baking sheet. Bake until warm and the top is softened, but not until cheese is oozing, about 10 minutes. Transfer cheese in box to serving platter.
- Stir honey, vinegar, and rosemary together in a medium skillet over medium heat just until warm. Gently fold in raspberries and walnuts with a rubber spatula.
- Pour raspberry mixture over warm cheese. Serve at once, with crackers for spreading.
- Servings : 4-8
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Course : Appetizer
The Host and Executive Producer, Steven Brooks, knows foods. With over 10 years experience as an Executive Chef for various local restaurants and Country Clubs in Northwest Arkansas, he has ...Read more about this chef..